This item is not currently in stock but is available for purchase.
You can contact our Internet sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries about expected delivery dates.
The SMX.212 features a simple design that makes it easy to get up and running quick, whether mixing vinyl or CD.
- Sturdy All Metal Construction for Extreme Use
- 2 Line and 2 Phono Inputs.
- 2 Band EQ and Gain Control per Channel.
- Cue Section Features Cue Level and Cue Pan.
- Mic Input with 2 Band EQ
- User Replaceable Faders
- Compact Size
- Line inputs : 2 (RCA), -10dB/47K ohm
- Phono inputs : 2 (RCA), -50dB/47K ohm
- DJ mic input : 1 (1/4"), -50dB/6K ohm
- Master output : 1 (RCA), -10dB/47K ohm
- Mic Tone : +/-10dB (Hi, Low)
- Tone Control : +9/-26dB (Hi, Mid, Low)
- Headphone output : 1 (1/4"), -3dB/33 ohms
- Frequency Response : 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +/- 2dB
- Gain Control : 0-20dB
- S/N Ratio: Less than 75dB
- T.H.D. : Less than 0.2%
- 10 1/2"(L) x 9"(W) x 3 1/2"(D)
- 265mm(L) x 228mm(W) x 87mm(D)
- Weight : 6.6 lbs (2.8 Kg)
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on 09/07/2010.