The Alesis Trigger|io is a powerful new electronic percussion interface designed to capture the feel of a real drum performance while also harnessing the expansive capability of software and hardware sound modules. The Trigger|io converts input from your favorite percussion pads to make them usable as MIDI note messages for triggering sounds in software and hardware devices.
Featuring both MIDI and USB connectivity, the Trigger|io can be connected to your favorite software or hardware synth or drum module, and comes bundled with FXPansion's BFD Lite, a professional software drum module with high-quality acoustic and electronic drum kit libraries.
- 10 TRS Trigger Inputs for Single or Dual Zone Trigger Inputs (compatible with various Manufacturer Pad Triggers, including Alesis, Roland and Yamaha)
- 20 Programmable Presets for Storing and Recalling Various Setups
- Includes BFD Lite Software Drum Module (Mac and PC) with Professional Quality Acoustic and Electronic Drums in standalone, VST, AU and DXi plug-in formats
- Easy Interface for Quick Editing and User Setups
- USB 1.1 Plug and Play (Windows and Mac), MIDI Out
- HiHat Input for on/off or Continuous Control
- Up/Down Foot switch Input for Selecting Kits Remotely
- Customizable Trigger Settings for Gain, Assignment of MIDI Channels, Note Numbers, Crosstalk, velocity curve, threshold, re-trigger time and pad type
- Mounting Holes for Optional Drum Stand Mount
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on 10/29/2008.
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.