Trick’s Pro 1-V revolutionized the very concept of bass drum pedal design and engineering.
Trick’s Dominator pedals offer all of the Pro 1-V’s unique performance features, in a package designed to provide greater affordability. Let’s take a look at those features:
- Made entirely in the USA of AL-13 aerospace alloy.
- Designed as a modular single pedal that can be combined with a second pedal to create a double version.
- Double pedals use a stainless-steel drive shaft with Trick’s patented zero-backlash free-floating universal joints.
- Each Dominator is fitted with the Pro 1-V’s unique internally housed compression spring. And that spring’s tension is adjustable “on the fly” by turning an easy-access knob.
- Footboard and beater angles are independently adjustable by means of a split cam system.
- The drive and beater cams both are laser-engraved with reference markers for precise positioning.
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on 05/03/2010.