This item is not currently in stock but is available for purchase.
You can contact our Internet sales department at email@example.com for enquiries about expected delivery dates.
Drum Workshop Neil Peart signature snare .
Created to commemorate Neil Peart's latest drum set creation, "The Time Machine", each snare is a recreation of the drum Neil plays on tour.
- It's not a signature snare drum, but rather a collectable reproduction.
- The 6.5x14" Collector's series North American Maple shell with VLT (Vertical Low Timbre) technology provides optimal crack, warmth, bottom end and sensitivity.
- The drum is painstakingly finished with copper leaf-applied graphics and hand airbrush work.
- Custom copper hardware completes the look.
- Also standard is a MAG throw-off system with 3P butt plate, 3.0 True Hoops, True Tone snare wires and DW Heads by Remo USA. Available for a limited time only.
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on 04/16/2010.