This item is not currently in stock but is available for purchase.
You can contact our Internet sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries about expected delivery dates.
The Bass TightDrive™ overdrive pedal came about after Greg Weeks from The Red Chord tried out the 'guitar' version at the NAMM show. He really liked it, and after some tweaks, this final fine-tuned Bass version is now ready for the public. It's perfect for tweaking your bass amp's tone, anything from tightening up the attack a little to building a thick distortion for pick-driven metal bass lines.
In addition to Greg, other artists using the Bass TightDrive include dUg Pinnick of King’s X, and Sean Frankhouser with Bugs Henderson.
- True Bypass switch
- Tight Attack Control
- Gain, Tone, & Volume Controls
- Effects Loop with Pre/Post switch..tracks On/Off Footswitch
- LED lit knobs when using a power supply
- Battery disconnect switch with red indicator
- DC Adapter jack, standard 2.1mm X 5.5mm, center ground(-)
- Magnetic Battery access door opens w/o tools
- 14Ga. Steel chassis
- Handmade in the USA
- 11mA current consumption(battery)
- 26mA current consumption(9V power supply)
- Dimensions 3.75"W X 5"D X 2"H
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on 02/15/2012.