The ZOOM B1X Bass Multi-Effects Pedal is a compact,
streamlined multi-effects pedal for bass guitar. It features 13
different classic bass amp models, a whopping 46 different effects
(eight applicable simultaneously), and an integrated drum machine, all
delivering the stunning, noise-free clarity of 32-bit signal processing.
The built-in assignable expression pedal allows for volume swells, bass wah, ring modulation or parameter adjustments for the included synth bass settings. The rhythm generator includes 40 tempo-adjustable beats to practice to.
The B1X is easy to learn, and simple to edit. Its small size, streamlined shape and built-in tuner make it extremely convenient to slip into the pocket of your gig bag. All in all, this is a little box with a big sound.
- Thirteen Classic Amp Models
- Thirteen iconic bass tones can be dialed up at will. Fat tube tones, clean solid-state sounds, and everything in between, including several bass synths and simulated distortion boxes, give you tone for days.
- 46 Effects
- Eight different effects modules combine to give you sound-shaping flexibility. Besides excellent examples of standard effects such as compressor, EQ, chorus, and up to 5 seconds of delay, there are innovative effects to make your bass sound like a fretless, a pitch shifter, and several synth bass patches.
- 24-Bit Sampling
- Every detail and nuance of your playing is transmitted faithfully via the B1X's 24-bit, 96 kHz sampling and 32-bit signal processing.
- Built-In Drum Machine
- Forty different rhythmic variations, from rock to jazzy odd times, make practice and composing as easy as pushing a button. You can vary the tempo with the editing knob, or just use the Tap Tempo button to input the proper meter.
- Expression Pedal
- The BX1's expression pedal is freely assignable, not only to wah-wah or volume pedal duty, but also as a variable Wet/Dry mix adjuster, a synth parameter slider, chorus depth control, etc. The ability to adjust almost any parameter while playing expands your player's toolbox in ways that have to be played to be believed.
- 40 Editable Presets
- It's one thing to create a great tone. It's another to be able to call it up at will. Forty presets are pre-loaded with popular bass tones. Each one can be tweaked just a bit or completely rewritten, and saved for instant recall later.
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on 06/29/2011.