This item is not currently in stock but is available for purchase.
You can contact our Internet sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries about expected delivery dates.
Taylor's popular Grand Auditorium shape joins the 100 Series, embodying the signature Taylor look, tone and feel--in an affordable package. The 114e adds a Taylor ES-T pickup to the mix, so you can plug right in when you need a little extra.
- Shape: 6-String Grand Auditorium
- Back & Sides: Sapele Laminate
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Soundhole: Rosette Plastic
- Neck: Sapele
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard: Inlay Large Pearl Dots
- Headstock: Overlay Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Black
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines Enclosed, Die-Cast Chrome Plated
- Scale Length: 25 1/2 Inches
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 11/16 Inches
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Radius: 15 Inches
- Bracing: X-Brace
- Finish: Varnish
- Color Options Natural
- Electronics: Taylor ES-T
- Left-Handed Available; No Charge
- Body Width: 16 Inches
- Body Depth: 4 5/8 Inches
- Body Length: 20 Inches
- Overall Length: 41 Inches
- Case: Gig Bag
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on 10/14/2010.