This item is not currently in stock but is available for purchase.
You can contact our Internet sales department at email@example.com for enquiries about expected delivery dates.
The Access Virus TI2 Desktop Synthesizer uses innovative technology to greatly expand the VIRUS Synthesizer, resulting in an advanced stage/standalone instrument, while simultaneously extending the product capabilities with a suite of compelling studio integration features.
The Access Virus TI2 Desktop include greatly increased polyphony, 2 new oscillator types, a per-patch programmable arpeggiator, 16×2 delay/reverb fx, embedded singles in multi mode and much more.
The Access Virus TI2 Desktop can link to your computer with "VIRUSControl". A companion software program which ports the hardware synth into a host sequencer, to use as a sample-accurate VST/AU instrument. Simultaneously offering 2-way audio and MIDI connectivity, control surface functionality, editor and librarian functions and more.
The Roland Virus TI2 Desktop Synthesizer Main Features Include:
- TOTAL INTEGRATION Technology
- Use with "VIRUSControl" Sofware or Stand-alone
- Refined Multi Mode
- 80 Stereo Voice Polyphony
- Emulated Mini Moog™ Filter
- 16 Delays
- 16 Reverbs
- 6 Slot Bigger Modulation Matrix
- Wavetable oscillators
- Pure Semitones
- HyperSaw Oscillators
- Knob Quantise
- Programmable Arpeggiator
- Dual DSP System
- Digital I/O and USB 2.0
- SP/DIF (44.1khz/48khz) digital I/O
- Liquid Crystal Display (128x32 pixels)
- 512 RAM Patches and 2048 ROM Sounds
- 192Khz studio grade D/A Converters (+4dB balanced output)
- 24-Bit A/D converters
- Quicker Editing
- Tap Tempo
- Quicker Mod Matrix Navigation
- Simplified User Interface
- Sample-accuracy timing with a delay-compensated audio/MIDI connection
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 8cm X 47cm X 18.8cm
- Weight: 3.6kg
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on 03/31/2009.