This item is not currently in stock but is available for purchase.
You can contact our Internet sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries about expected delivery dates.
The Bottle, Their highest achievement in quality and innovation, is Their flagship
recording tool, combining low noise and superb transient response integrated with a system
of eight optional interchangeable capsules (the Bottle Caps). In an instant, these
bayonet-mount capsules can be exchanged to provide different tonal characteristics and
pickup patterns while the power supply remains on. The Class A discrete amplifier circuit
of The Bottle is a thoroughly modern homage to the past, with a design utilizing a single
hand-selected EF86 pentode vacuum tube in triode mode. When combined with the versatility
of our Bottle Caps, The Bottle provides the ultimate recording experience. In keeping with
our philosophy of sonic purity and fidelity, we do not incorporate pads or filters into The
Bottle. Rather, we believe that proper mic selection and placement eliminate the need for
such extraneous circuits which only degrade signal integrity.
• The ultimate in hand-built craftsmanship
• Class A discrete amplifier circuit with hand-selected EF86 pentode vacuum tube in triode mode
• Mic system - allows for various capsules to be swapped "on the fly" for maximum versatility
• Integrated capsule shockmounting
• Hand tuned and tested
• Custom-wound output transformer
• Includes B6 capsule, our renowned 9610 Tube Power Supply, Champagne tube mic cable, and ATA flight case
Polar Patterns: Cardiod, Omni, and Fig8
Internal Roll Off: No
Internal Pad: No
Max SPL: 134db
Frequency Response: Varies from each capsule
Suggested Applications: Audiophile Recording
8 Interchangeable Lollipop capsules, ATA Flight Case, Champagne Tube
Mic Cable, 9610 Tube Mic PS, ships with B6 Capsule
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on 09/21/2007.