Audio-Technica’s high-performance AE4100 cardioid dynamic vocal microphone delivers aggressive sound that stays up-front in the mix. Optimized for the stage, the microphone features superior anti-shock engineering for minimum handling noise. Its rugged construction is engineered to stand up to the rigors of touring. For ultimate protection against vocal plosives, the mic’s hardened-steel outer grille is lined with fine steel mesh and a layer of open-cell foam. A foam disk positioned on top of the element assembly provides the final layer of “pop” protection.
- Destined to be the next classic
- Optimized for the stage with excellent isolation properties
- The back-cavity assembly “floats” inside the handle shell, providing exceptional isolation from handling noise
- Superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Outstanding pop protection
- Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Tough, durable, resilient – built for the road
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on 11/16/2006.
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.