Audio-Technica's advanced M3
- IEM system offers a full range of professional in-ear monitoring features, with a choice of 1321 UHF channels and easy-to-read LCD information displays on both transmitter and receiver for setting preferences.
- The stereo monitor system is equipped with Audio-Technica's versatile Personal Mix Control, which gives allows volume and mix control of two independent signals on stage, via controls on the M3R stereo body-pack receiver. While up to 16 complete M3 systems may be used simultaneously, any number of M3R stereo receivers can operate on the same frequency with a single M3T stereo transmitter.
- The M3T Stereo Transmitter is equipped with two XLR/¼" combo input connectors into which users can connect line-level inputs (from a mixing console, for example).
- The M3T also offers a headphone output that allows you to monitor transmitter input signals directly.
- In-ear dynamic headphones offer high-fidelity sound and excellent isolation
M3T Stereo Transmitter
- Wireless UHF transmitter (frequency-agile) offers LCD display and 1321 user-selectable frequencies
M3R Stereo Receiver
- Personal Mix Control in a lightweight body-pack with backlit LCD display
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on 07/20/2010.