Mackie DL806 iPad controller
The DL806 8-Channel Digital Mixer with iPad Control from Mackie allows the entire process of live-sound mixing to be controlled by an iPad.
The DL806 features 8 Onyx microphone preamps, 24-bit A/D & D/A converters, powerful internal DSP processing and an iPad docking faceplate.
The DL806 has 4 XLR inputs, 4 XLR/TRS combo inputs and 4 aux sends. Integrate your Apple iPad and complete the setup for a live sound mixing experience that takes advantage of the iPad's touch screen capabilities and wireless control.
- Control the Mix From Anywhere
- With the Mackie DL806's seamless wired to wireless mixing capabilities, you can mix in real-time from anywhere in the venue on your iPad (requires wireless router, sold separately). Instantly adjust mix functions from tuning front of house trouble spots to ringing out stage monitors.
- 24-Bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA Converters
- The Mackie DL806's 24-bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters offer a remarkable 114 dB dynamic range.
- Big on Security
- The DL806 is big on security. The PadLock feature locks down your iPad for permanent installs, while the Kensington lock -- the industry standard in protecting technological equipment -- secures the mixer to guard it from theft.
iPad/iPhone/iPod not included.
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on 08/06/2013.