The WZ3:16:2 is a versatile, easy to use 16 mic/line channel mixer - the next generation of this industry standard multi-purpose design.
• 16 mic/line inputs with balanced XLR/TRS jack, and direct output
• 100mm Faders - throughout
• 4-band EQ – comprehensive equalisation with 2 sweepable mids
• 6 auxiliary sends - 2 pre, 2 switched, 2 post fade (may be reconfigured)
• 2 stereo returns - on TRS jack
• Dedicated mono output fader with innovative mode for control of aux fed subs
• Independent A-B output to feed any number of applications, including a 2-track recorder, monitor foldback or speaker fills
• Metering - Twin 3-colour, 12 segment bargraphs follow selected monitor source, channel signal and peak LEDs
• Onboard FX - 16 FX programs with external editing software connected via MIDI
• Pluggable jumpers for user configurability
• Mounting - desk or rack mountable, with rotating connector pod
• Sys-Link 2 output option – for connection to other Allen & Heath Sys-Link compatible consoles
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on 04/04/2007.