This item is not currently in stock but is available for purchase.
You can contact our Internet sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries about expected delivery dates.
Housed in an ultra-light, nine-ply enclosure and protected by Hammer Head™ coating, the EU 115 is designed for durability. A 15" loudspeaker with dual voice coils and a neodymium design, coupled with an RX™ 22 titanium compression driver, is at the core of this full-range, 2,000 watt peak power enclosure. In addition to convenient side handles, both the EU 115 and EU 112 include built-in stand mounts that make it easy to mount to a EU 218 Sub.
- RX™22 compression driver with ferrofluid cooling
- 15" Neo Scorpion® dual voice coil woofer
- 1000 W program, 2000 W peak
- Patented Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ technology
- Asymmetrical horn directs the sound down to the audience
- Sound Guard™ III tweeter protection
- Full range inputs are two Neutrik® Speakon® 4-pin jacks
- Trapezoidal ultra-light plywood enclosure
- Durable Hammer Head™ polyurethane finish
- Stand-mount adapter
- Weight Unpacked: 51.00 lb(23.133 kg)
- Weight Packed: 57.00 lb(25.855 kg)
- Width Packed: 20"(50.8 cm)
- Depth Packed: 29.25"(74.295 cm)
- Height Packed: 19.875"(50.4825 cm)
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on 09/08/2010.