The newly designed AKG legend, K 271 MK II combines the benefits of AKG’s circumaural design for extreme comfort and a closed-back design for maximum isolation from ambient noise. Thanks to its XXL transducers, the K 271 MK II sounds clean, smooth and very rich.
The K 271 MK II is the perfect choice for any application where sonic bleed could cause problems such as broadcast work.
Another important feature of the K 271 MK II is the addition of a switch in the headband that mutes the audio just as soon as the headphones are taken off.
* Professional circumaural hi-fi stereo studio headphones
* Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
* Patented Varimotion speakers
* High noise attenuation
* For onstage and studio use
* Automute feature mutes headphones when they are taken off
* Leatherette and additional velvet ear pads
* Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable and additional 5 m coiled cable
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on 07/24/2009.