Collapsible high-end headphones ideal for professional monitoring use. The HD 380 Pro offer a closed circumaural design which provides excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise. They also utilise Sennheiser’s Eargonomic Acoustic Refinement (E.A.R) design which channels the audio signal directly into the user’s ears.
These professional monitoring headphones also provide an extended frequency response with increased sound pressure level (up to 110dB) for accurate sound reproduction in all kinds of demanding use. Not only that, the lightweight and secure-fit design offers a very comfortable listening experience to the sound professional who has to wear them over long durations.
* Extended frequency response for accurate, reliable sound reproduction
* Increased sound pressure level (110dB) to handle demanding use
* Closed circumaural design for excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise (up to 32dB)
* Exceptional comfort for extended listening
* Carrying case included
* Easily replaceable parts for long service life
* 2-year warranty
* 1 HD 380 pro
* 1 replaceable single sided, coiled cable with a 3.5mm jack connector
* 1 screw-type 1/4" adapter
* 1 carrying case
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on 07/24/2009.