This item is not currently in stock but is available for purchase.
You can contact our Internet sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries about expected delivery dates.
The Mackie Onyx 1220i
To record professionally these days, you need the hands-on control and routing of a premium analog mixer, a stellar, high-resolution interface and the ability to work with any DAW.
To create world-class live mixes, you need a mixer that offers great-sounding, professional components and clear cut workflow that lets you dial everything in quickly and easily. Problem solved – Onyx-i.
- Premium analog mixers with 24-bit/96kHz FireWire
Qualified by Mackie for use with all major DAWs, including:
- Pro Tools® M-Powered™ 8
- Logic ®
- Ableton® Live
- Final Cut Pro®
- Boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Seamless integration with Waves® MultiRack™ plug-in platform for ultimate control over your live gig (available separately)
- Perkins “British style” EQ on every channel
- Flexible FireWire routing, including aux sends and pre/post EQ assignment for all channels
- Stereo playback from DAW, returned to control room or into channel for integration into mix
- Full 16x16 FireWire channel streaming for ultimate DAW integration (Onyx 1640i only)
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on 03/13/2010.