The Mackie Onyx 1640i
The Onyx-i Series FireWire Production Mixers,
- To record professionally these days, you need the hands-on control and routing of a premium analog mixer, a stellar, high-resolution interface and the ability to work with any DAW. To create world-class live mixes, you need a mixer that offers great-sounding, professional components and clear cut workflow that lets you dial everything in quickly and easily. Problem solved – Onyx-i.
- In addition to an ultra-high quality 24-bit/96kHz FireWire recording interface, Onyx-i mixers offer professional analog features like boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps, classic “British-style” Perkins EQ and pre/post assignable aux sends, all of which can be flexibly routed via integrated FireWire.
- Qualified by Mackie for use with all major DAWs including Pro Tools® M-Powered™ 8*, the Onyx-i Series opens up a new world of options for anyone interested in computer recording.
- Combine the benefits of a powerful computer interface with the tactile, hands-on control of a premium analog mixer, creating an easy-to-use system that’s perfect for studio or live applications.
- Premium analog mixers with 24-bit/96kHz FireWire
Qualified by Mackie for use with all major DAWs, including:
- Pro Tools® M-Powered™ 8
- Logic ®
- Ableton® Live
- Final Cut Pro®
- Boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Seamless integration with Waves® MultiRack™ plug-in platform for ultimate control over your live gig (available separately)
- Perkins “British style” EQ on every channel
- Flexible FireWire routing, including aux sends and pre/post EQ assignment for all channels
- Stereo playback from DAW, returned to control room or into channel for integration into mix
- Full 16x16 FireWire channel streaming for ultimate DAW integration (Onyx 1640i only)
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on 03/13/2010.