This item is not currently in stock but is available for purchase.
You can contact our Internet sales department at email@example.com for enquiries about expected delivery dates.
The Fireface 400 is not just the little brother of the Fireface 800 - it is a completely newly designed device. It is the only device in its class with active jitter suppression, stand-alone functionality, complete controllability from the front panel, highly flexible I/Os in professional quality, and an unsurpassed 648-channel matrix router - at sample rates up to 192 kHz.
As usual, RME offer a host of sophisticated features and characteristics. These include:
- Two digitally controlled Mic Preamps in high-end quality
- Two balanced universal inputs for line and instrument signals
- SteadyClock for maximum jitter suppression and clock refresh
- Simple stand-alone operation with rotary encoder and front panel display
- 54 Level Meter Peak/RMS, hardware-calculated
- Full mobility by Bus Power support
- DIGICheck, RME's unique meter and analysis tool
- TotalMix: 648-channel mixer with 42-bit internal resolution
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on 11/07/2006.