This item is not currently in stock but is available for purchase.
You can contact our Internet sales department at email@example.com for enquiries about expected delivery dates.
The TC Electronic Studio Konnekt 48
- Is the member of the FireWire powered Konnekt audio interface family offering the most comprehensive feature set that the world has ever seen in an audio interface.
- It is the most complete product TC Electronic has ever made, and it represents a milestone to the computer recording world.
- Studio Konnekt 48 offers a comprehensive array of professional features that make recording, mixing and monitoring a breeze.
- All essential recording tools are in one box including world-class DSP effects, a wealth of I/O options, speaker management and many other powerful tools to take your recordings to the next level.
- The extensive I/O section features 4 IMPACT II™ preamps.
- With 8 line ins on the rear panel, the total amount of simultaneously streamable analog inputs is 12 as well as 12 analog outputs. Two outputs feature digitally controlled analog XLR connections for optimal connection with your main monitor speakers while the analog output section has 2 independent phones out.
- The comprehensive digital I/O section features double ADAT 96 kHz SMUX, TOS, S/PDIF and Word Clock I/O and the digital part is powered by the second-to-none DICE Jet jitter elimination engine.
- Studio Konnekt 48 comes with nothing short of world-class DSP effects, including the Fabrik C Studio, an easy-to-use channel strip and mastering tool that offers 4-band EQ, multiband compression and limiting based on algorithms from TC’s high-end System 6000. Also running on DSPs you'll find the Fabrik R Studio no compromise reverb based on TC Electronic Reverb 4000 technology.
- It has a DSP powered 24/8 digital mixer with 48-bit double precision summing on all mix points. There is no compromise routing for all outputs and a wealth of insert points offering top-notch flexibility.
- Not only does Studio Konnekt 48 offer support for surround speaker systems, it does way more than that.
- The speaker management section is based on technology from the famous AIR™ speaker series, featuring individual speaker level and delay settings.
- The Bass Management feature gives you total control of your sub speaker and the speaker management offers instant control of up to 3 speaker sets.
Studio Kontrol Remote Unit
- Studio Konnekt 48 comes with a cool, compact remote.
- With the Studio Kontrol remote at hand, you have access to all essential mixer parameters, including main level, mix levels, reverb level/decay time, speaker set selection, AUX sends and more. It has a built-in talkback microphone and a really cool light ring.
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on 02/18/2010.