D'Addario ENR72 Half Rounds 50-105, Long Scale
Half Rounds Semi-Flat Wound Half Round bass strings are wound with pure nickel, then precision ground, leaving the outer surface semi-smooth. They retain the flexibility and most of the tonal characteristics of round wound strings. Try them for their flatwound feel and a vintage roundwound tone.
- 50-105 gauged set with the benefits of an exclusive "Half Round" manufacturing process
- Brightness and tension similar to standard round wound strings with smoother feel
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .050, .070, .085, .105
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on 01/29/2008.