D'Addario EXL220 40-95, Long Scale
XL Nickel Round Wound World famous for their distinctive bright tone, precise intonation, and unparalleled consistency, XL strings deliver excellent magnetic output while providing a smooth, comfortable surface that reduces premature fret wear. Our best-selling bass strings.
- Light gauging offers more flexibility while maintaining fundamental tone
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for a distinctive bright tone with clear fundamentals
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .040, .060, .075, .095
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on 01/29/2008.