We will have financing online shortly.
To place an order for Pick-up:
1) Log-in to the website. If you do not already have a username and password, you will need to create one using the Log-In/Create Account link at the top right of any page on our website.
2) Set the website to the location you would like to pick-up from by using the "Choose a Store" button on the top left area of any page on our website.
3) Create an order for pick-up by selecting 'IN-STORE PICKUP' on the items page before you add it to your cart.
4) When you have added all your items to your cart proceed to the check-out area to complete your order.
5) You will receive an email confirmation of your request for In-Store Pick-up.
6) When your order is ready for pick up you will receive a NOTIFICATION with your Pick-up number and the total of your order.
7) Pick-up orders are paid for at the time and location of pick-up.
Yes, when you place your order indicate in the message area that you would like to arrange for curbside service.
Payment for curbside: A portable INTERAC/Credit Card reader will be brought to your vehicle with your order.
After you place your order you will receive a confirmation of pick-up request. Once your order has been assembled and is ready for pick-up you will receive a pick-up number.
If there are any problems or delays, you will be notified with the specifics and options.
Response time is approximately 2 hours during store hours. Please see OUR STORES for store opening hours.
Orders for In-Store pick-up are paid at the time and location of pick-up.
In the case of a "Special Order" which requires a deposit, arrangements can be made for you to pay the deposit portion on-line.
Some manufactures may impose a minimum advertised price (MAP) on some products which we are contractually bound to display on our website, these items may be less expensive in-store.
You will receive the final total of your order with your pick-up number.
a. Once we confirm all goods are ready for pick-up you can request that the goods be transferred to another store location for pick up. Please note that inter-store transfers can take from 1-4 days depending on availability of our delivery truck. You will be notified when you order is ready for Pick-up at the new location.
b. If you want item shipped to you, you will be contacted with shipping fees (where applicable) as well as a request for shipping destination information.
INVENTORY AND STOCK
SHIPPING & INSURANCE
Please note that all shipping quotes, including all featured promotions, exclude the Northwest Territories, Yukon Territories, Newfoundland, Nunavut, Labrador and non-metropolitan areas as designated by Canada Post/Purolator. Orders to these locations need to be calculated by our shipper.
All customers in these areas are advised to contact us at: Toll free:1-877-978-3837 or <a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a>
As an example an acoustic guitar ships in a box averaging 47" x 23" x 7" = 7567/166 = 45.58 = 46Lbs Volume Weight.
- Domestic shipments enjoy automatic insurance of up to one-hundred-dollars ($100.00) or the value of the shipment, whichever is less. If your order is over $100 and you want its delivery insured in full, take the insurance option.
- Once the package leaves our hands we no longer have control of nor are we responsible as to its handling. We strongly suggest taking insurance, especially on more expensive and more fragile items.
If your package arrives visibly damaged you should refuse delivery.
We ship all parcels with Adult Signature Required.* When you sign for a package you are confirming with the carrier that the package arrived in good condition and terminates any insurance that may be in place.
Do NOT accept packages with visible signs of damage. While we do re-use boxes for environmental reasons they are always in good condition and paper wrapped.
If you have questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at: Toll free: 1-877-978-3837 or email@example.com
*This requirement does not allow for items to be "left at the door" If you want your item left at the door AT YOUR OWN RISK you may make the request in the message area during check-out.
SHOPPING AT STEVESMUSIC.COM
or call us Monday - Friday 9am -4pm at 1-514-360-8910
Once your account is established you will need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information.
Giftcard number including the letter before the number.
Your 7 digit invoice number that you recieved with the card or may be written on the back of the card.
The portion of the card you would like to have in your web account. It can be all of it or just a portion*.
*If you opt to just use a portion for your online account the remainder stays in your in-store account at your disposal for use in-store or you can later request it be transferred to your web account. Likewise credit in your web account can be transferred to your in-store account via an email request to email@example.com.