Ross - Chorus
Steve's Code : 33347
UPC Code : 6.50415E+11
Manufactured By : Ross
- Welcome to a new era of Ross pedals. After countless hours of painstaking research and design, this pedal brings you the story, legacy and sound that made the original Ross brand a timeless staple for guitarists and collectors worldwide. Featuring five classic Ross circuits, this series offers something for every player. Each pedal is manufactured in a classic Ross enclosure style at the JHS Pedals facility in Kansas City, MO, using the same stringent quality standards you’ve come to expect. Notable improvements over the vintage units include soft touch bypass, lower noise and a mode switch with two settings for added versatility.
- The Ross Chorus is a bucket-brigade true-analog chorus which utilizes the V3207 BBD chipset. While this pedal excels at the vintage bucket-brigade chorus and vibrato tones you’ve heard for decades, these straightforward controls can also create a wide range of textures and are versatile enough for any style of music.
- “Rate” controls the speed of the LFO (left is slower, right is faster). “Depth” controls the depth or perceived mix of the chorus effect (left is less, right is more). The side switch toggles between two modes: Classic Chorus and Pitch Vibrato (reminiscent of effect pedals like the Boss VB-2). The footswitch activates the pedal via soft touch bypass switching and the status LED indicates that the circuit is active.
- The ¼” input and output jacks connect your guitar and amplifier. The power jack accepts standard 9 V DC negative center power and consumes 47 mA.
* Unboxed: 5.0 x 3.5 x 1.7 inches /// 0.7 lb
* Boxed: 6 x 4 x 3 inches /// 1.1 lb
* This pedal requires 9 V DC negative center. 47 mA consumption. Do not use more than 9 V DC, or your warranty will be voided.